As a business owner, you can use your social media planner to automate your social media marketing.
Social media marketing is a huge component of every business’ digital strategy. But with so many tools and networks to choose from, how do you know which ones will work best for you? The answer: automation. Automation is the key to running an efficient social media campaign that can grow your brand’s audience and engagement level without taking up all your time in-person or on your phone. Here are five foolproof ways your social media planner will boost your presence online.
Plan Your Social Media Presence
The first step to automating your social media presence is planning it. Without a plan, you can’t automate anything. To make the most of your automation software, you’ll need to strategize and make sure it’s aligned with the goals of your business.
The planning process could include these things:
- Creating an editorial calendar (or monthly rundown)
- Drafting a list of posts or ideas for each month
- Scheduling each post in advance (you can also use this time to schedule content across multiple platforms
Save Time In Your Social Strategy
You can save time in your social strategy by automating your social media. Use a tool of choice to schedule posts, content, and updates so that you don’t have to think about it. This will help you focus on other aspects that are important to you while still maintaining your presence on social media.
Use tools like the one included in the TW3APP to schedule content so that it appears at certain times throughout the day or week, depending on where its being posted (or even what device it’s being posted from). For example: if I’m posting something at 8PM on Mondays, there’s no reason for me to do this manually every week unless I want to! It also saves time because after figuring out exactly when my audience is online during the weekdays and weekends respectively–I can automate my posts accordingly.
Manage Multiple Platforms
- Use one tool to manage multiple platforms.
- Automate your social media marketing with a tool of choice.
- Schedule content updates so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
- Track your efforts and analyze the performance of each campaign in real time.
Schedule Content Updates to Boost Engagement
If you’re using a social media scheduling tool, you can schedule your updates for the best time to post. Make sure you choose the right content for each channel. For example, if one of your goals is to increase engagement on Twitter, make sure that each tweet has a call to actions or link in it and that the link goes directly back to your website (i.e. don’t use Bitly links). This will help you convert more visitors into leads, and customers down the road because they will be more likely to follow through on what it takes to get there.
Analyze Your Efforts With Campaign Tracking and Insights
- When you’re running a business, it can be hard to keep track of all the things you need to do. One way to do this is to use a tool that helps you manage your marketing campaigns and analyze the effectiveness of your efforts.
- Many social media scheduling tools will offer campaign tracking features so that you can see how well each post performs in terms of reach and engagement. This information is useful because it allows you to tailor futures posts according to what worked best in the past, which ensures that every post has maximum impact on your audience and drive more traffic back to your website or landing page.
We know that these tips can be overwhelming, but don’t worry! We are here to help. With a social media planner, you can take the guesswork out of your social strategy and spend more time focusing on growing your business. Planning ahead is key, but automating the process will save you time so you can focus on what really matters most: engaging with customers and growing your brand’s reach by using a tool like the one included with the TW3APP. In short: Plan it out, automate it in one place, and track results later with insight reports.